what is it worth?

-

Twisted-72

Reaction score
100_3471.jpg

100_3469.jpg

100_3472.jpg

So what do you guy's think this thing is worth? I bought it for parts took everthing I wanted and replaced it with the old parts. Now I'm ready to part with it and not sure what it's really worth. The rust you see in the pics is all the rust that is on it. Floors and trunk are solid.

100_3471.jpg

100_3469.jpg

100_3472.jpg

I paid $240 for something with no rust, same set up 318/auto/air, triple green. It's worth a bunch more in pieces...

To be honest, if that were my "parts car" Id do a little body work and a quick spray and make it my daily driver. But I do agree with crackedback that its worth more in pieces.

To be honest, if that were my "parts car" Id do a little body work and a quick spray and make it my daily driver. But I do agree with crackedback that its worth more in pieces.
why yes hes on the money part it out please

Heck, I see three things I need for mine already. Sure you don't want to part it?????????????? I'll even ask nice. Please??

I'd be interested in the dog house and the rear bumper to do the swap from my '75 big bumper car.

will 4 dr fenders fit a 2 dr? I was told that they won't work by someone. I bought a 73 parts car 4 dr ( its long gone) but I kept alot cause I thought the fender will work, as well as the trunk lid etc.

here's what it looked like after I was done with it.

firstsetofpicsfromNEWCAMERA023.jpg

stupid thing is that I left the gas tank in it...and guess what I needed on my first project after i got rid of it???!!!??? I cut the trunk out, so the tank was just hanging there too. arg.

Phil

Guy's I really don't want to part it. I don't have the time or a place to part it. maybe one of you guy's can buy it whole and then part it, but I can't

-
Back