What is my parts worth

-

Dodge_cowboy2004

Just Mopar
Reaction score
Since im selling my 74 Scamp....i might try to part her out at least. A guy as emailed me asking about my Ralleys, center console, and my bucket seat frames with the cushies. The Ralleys are large bolt pattern, but i dont know the size of them at all. I have only 2 out of the 4 trim rings and the centers are the acorn style with a few pits. The center console is complete with all the linkage and also new wood grain stickers from Hardens. The chrome how ever is showing pitting like always...but i seen alot worse. I do know I picked it up, I believe at the swap meet in Indy for about 120. The buckets are pre 73 74 that did have a bolt in center flip up. I since took the nasty cloth around them and rehab thr frames with resto and new bolt downs.

What im asking is...what should i shoot for? I'm running out of a time, and my Ram needs a new motor badly before spring.

While we are on the subject....I do have a 1970 wood grain Tuff wheel with rim blow. This thing is mint....I was smart enough to keep it before I sold my 70 Dart Swinger off before I headed for college. How much is that worth?

Attachments

• 101_9627.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 165
  • 101_9653.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 173
  • 101_9626.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 173
Rallyes maybe $125-$150. Not sure about the other stuff. Pretty nice Tuff Wheel. Any ideas? Must be worth quite a bit.

From what i seen at a few mopar swap meets as well as ebay... I'm finding out that the Tuff Wheels asking price are above 250 and higher and I have yet to see another wheel in the same shape as mine.

-
Back