What is this can you id it? is it a kickdown?

-
and if it is a kickdown what brand? and that to my knowledge is ALL I have just that does it require other parts/is anything missing?

It is a throttle pressure cable. The adjust, the plastic block near the top end, looks a lot like a Ford part.

Damn, forget it I guess looking closer I think the front thingy may be broken in figure 8c on that site I linked you can see that part slips over the throttle linkage and on mine it must be snapped off or something there isnt a slot for it to slip over anything...im getting REAL,REAL sick REAL,REAL quick with this car crap again..always something wrong,broken, or and get sealed,fixed right. never a easy or cheap answer and the part is always broken or not usable in some way anymore.. :( I am getting to believe now that its inspected I may never get to drive it again this year...cant get that tranny hose to frakin seal even with new hose and 2 clamps..LAME! cant get the carb on till I get the linkage fixed...cant find a decent priced part to fix it with lol. No one knows anything about TQ's here enough to actually even get it installed right ..just Grrrrrrrrrr..even though Carlisle got me Psyched back up this is bringing it right back down to the just sell the damn thing and that will fix the headache QUICK!

Forget it basically got told its not usable as is and I need a whole new kit so typical BS luck for me meaning NO LUCK.

-
Back