What is this worth... ?

-

grassy

Reaction score
Remember, MOPAR bits are fairly rare around here in Nova Scotia.

I will be pulling a working 225 (new gas pump and carb rebuild last summer), transmission and rear end from a '75 Plymouth Duster. I am thinking of selling it but have no idea what it is worth. It is all from a numbers matching but it is a /6 and I really don't have space for it. All three must go at once.. Any ideas..?

It has 37K miles on it.

Thanks, Ian.

i got the same issue i have a nice working 225 that i put a blower on and it worked amazing,i put it on for sale for 300 for motor tranny and blower and no hits,its in the way and its criminal to scrap it but thats what is gonna happen i think

Thanks..sad thing int can be used in a bunch of ply/dodge cars.

Ian.

I,ve had a running 1973 318 sitting here for 2 years and can,t give it away.I even offered to deliver this free engine,aslong as my gas was paid.No takers?
I would cover it up and tuck away for a rainy day if you can,t sell it for $300.
With only 37,000 miles on it,someone will want it.Good Luck.

I,ve had a running 1973 318 sitting here for 2 years and can,t give it away.I even offered to deliver this free engine,aslong as my gas was paid.No takers?
I would cover it up and tuck away for a rainy day if you can,t sell it for $300.
With only 37,000 miles on it,someone will want it.Good Luck.

Sadly you weren't closer, I would have taken it in a heart beat.

I bet you could get more than scrap for it. Theses days if you have to travel a couple hours each way to pick up a $300.00 motor you are looking at $500.00. Most 6cyl around here sell for $100.00 or so. Mopar Chev or Ford. They are not in big demand. I have 2 250 Chev 6s and a 292 6 with less than 60000 miles each a ford 6 and ended scrapping a 318 that I could not give away with a trans. Oh well.

-
Back