What is wrong with this?

-

cuda65vpt

cuda65vpt
Reaction score
This has been on CL for a while at what I would think is a good price. Not a desireable year and will be difficult to bring back to "factory" restoration but still....? I'll try to follow up with picture copy/paste

Dodge Challenger 1973 Rallye - $15500 (penrose)

Drive anywhere! 30k miles on engine,trans,rear end,brakes etc rebuild. 3.91 posi 8 3/4 rear end 904 trans w/shift kit. 360 small block mopar engine. SS Cragers.
Dual stainless steel exhaust with original chrome dual outlet tips. New urethane 2 stage Champagne gold paint, body was stripped and epoxied. This is a nearly totally rust free car.
Interior needs finished, just seat covers and headliner. An original vinyl top car. All guages work.

I don't see anything wrong with it from the pictures! The price might be just a tad high for the year of it.

I think the price is about $3-5k up.

Might explain the length of its time frame on the ad.

Good car. I don't think it would take much at all to restore. Its not a far cry at all, if that would be the goal.

Looks like a good car from the pics. I would be curious to see in person.. Sorry I cant comment on the price, I dont know the value of these cars..

LOL, I dont know the value of my car hahaha

The main cave eat is the engine bay paint mis match. After that, the car appears to be about worth the price.

-
Back