What is your fav ride from the 80s ?

-
Fox-body Mustangs...The pre-'87s ones, before the ugly nose redesign, and the Toyota MR2. No mopars except for the trucks and the later Daytonas.

It barely qualifies as an 80's car but these 300zx's, in my opinion, were way ahead of their time.
NISS0015.jpg

I have to go with a Mustang 5.0 LS, or the Buick GNX, or one of the Dodge full size trucks or vans.

I had several cars in the 80s, (a Ramcharger, 2 Colts, a Daytona, a Cordoba, a Ram 150 4x4 to name a few) but my favorite was my 1985 GLH Turbo.

Attachments

• glh.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 110
My favorite car I had in the 80's was this:

70GTX1.jpg

My second would be my 64 Nova wagon

Me too. My all time favorite car I ever owned was my '70 sixpack RR. Unfortunately, no good photos exist, thanks to film deterioration and a housefire. This photo was taken either 73 or 4, not long before it was painted gold metallic dark green that I liked MUCH better than the lime. At the time this was taken, it had a mostly stock 340/ headers swapped in, a GREAT combo that Mopar should have exploited. You can't see in the photo, it has the black hood and air grabber. I'm still kickin' myself for selling it.

If you think you see turn signals in the grille, you are correct. The bumper now has 4537's in the old signal light holes.

70 440 sixpack, 4 speed, Cyclone headers, Edelbrock 800 dp, Erson cam, Dana 3.54, and "hang on air."

http://moparforums.com/forums/f62/my-old-ride-back-day-596/

81sruds.jpg

-
Back