What kind of beer ?

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
YO, just wandering what kind of beer you all drink ( if you drink beer ) My dad worked at a Budweiser distributer so of coarse I drink bud lite or what ever I can afford at the time, bud lite, mick.ultra, natty lite ect. :headbang:

Bud Lite in a bottle only...When I was in the Army in Germany it was Lowenbrau....not the same as the imported stuff you get here in the states.

Hienekan in a bottle only, Corona Lite on school nights,...This weekend It's been, Guiness ***, Coors Banquet, Sam Adams Octoberfest, and some Southwicks.

Used to drink "Sex Panther" on tap at a local eatery until they pulled it from the menu because the waitresses were embarrased. Its available in bottles at the BevMo I believe.
Also always liked Heiniken dark, tap or bottle.
A couple "Fat Tire" are usually in my fridge.

Hundreds.

I live in a city that has more microbrews, than any province in the world.

Some of my recent favorites:

9913758_orig.jpg

Really sharp.

0003410025505_500X500.jpg

Has a very nice, raspberry finish. Clean on the pallete up front.

DPP_0005.JPG

Super good with cocoa chili fish and tortilla chips.

I'm also fond of Red Stripe.

I'm something of a "beer snob" I guess. My preference is for craft brews.

My current favourites are from the Flying Monkeys Craft Brewery in Barrie, Ontario. Their Hoptical Illusion Almost Pale Ale, Netherworld Cascadian Dark Ale and Smashbomb Atomic IPA are all very hoppy and delicious. We try to get to Barrie a couple of times a year to visit the brewery.

Also I'm very partial to Mill Street Brewery's Tankhouse Ale and their Coffee Porter. Mill Street has a great Brew Pub in the Distillery District in Toronto. Food is good too and you can take a tour of the brewery. If you're in T.O. it's a great place to visit. Visit Balzac's Cafe in the District too - coffee is great.

Steve

Dogfish Head- Indian Brown Ale, they have some other good ones too.

Drink miller lite at home, but Blue Moon or Linnecugel Red if I find it on tap.

Paulaner Salvator right now-- it is my favorite,, then usually regular coors. if your buying then cold. Lawrence

i quit drinking for 8 years.
i have a couple of beer occasionally now,and most any brew will do.
Becks may be my favorite though.

Sam Adams, Fat Tire, Samuel Smith, Southern Tier, Newcastle, Guinness, Ft. Collins Brewery, and my favorite is Left Hand Brewery. Ft. Collins in a close second with their Double Bastard.

Labatts Blue, if im feeling rich, Lucky Lager mostly, cuz Im broke. But if Im out and having the odd pint I ask for Molson Canadian 67(diabetic and it has 0 sugar)

PBR when I'm sitting home havin' a few, Guinness or some type of Saranac when I want a good beer.

Sam Adams, Fat Tire, Samuel Smith, Southern Tier, Newcastle, Guinness, Ft. Collins Brewery, and my favorite is Left Hand Brewery. Ft. Collins in a close second with their Double Bastard.

Hell yes!

Sam Adams Cherry Wheat is amazing.

Fat tire is ok, but New Belgium makes better ones. Try Sunshine Wheat. Comes in kegs, too.

Left Hand Milk Stout. They make a micro craft Chocolate Milk Stout now I wanna try.

The Ft.Collins Double is great.

If you like hoppy beers that are hard, try Dales Pale Ale. Usually in a can. It's an acquired taste, but if you are into IPA, you've got to try it.

Chili beers are great, too. I also like chili coffee creamers. Gives a nice kick.

I have a friend who just loves to make flavored moonshine, apple pie, cherry, orange cream, lemon aid they are kick a$$$$

-
Back