What kind of Master Cylinder would I use? 4 wheel disc

-
There is also a guy on here from Canada that makes an adapter for the firewall to fit a 'generic' GM style MC (2-bolt) to the 4-bolt Mopar firewall. Wilwood also offers and adjustable pushrod, that you WILL need. The GM style MC's are simple and work...you decide bore size. I would use 7/8 or 1". These are for manual setups with the 8.8 swap and 4-wheel disc. I will find the link to the guy with the adapter plates if someone else don't beat me to it. His stuff is nice, available in different finishes, and very affordable. Hope this was helpful....If not, delete....

hemidart67

1967 dart pro-touring

Feedback Score: 8 reviews, 100%

hemidart67

hemidart67's Flag is: Canada

Canada Billet master cylinder adapter

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have for sale a bunch of Master cylinder adapters I made.
They are made from 6061-T6 aluminum.These have a bore of 1.725 to allow for the wilwood master cylinder and the "Chrysler style" plastic reservoir.These are 4.25" by 3.25". They are slightly bigger than the other guys so they cover the factory firewall hole.I can also get these Black Anodized if someone wants theirs black.
These come with stainless mounting hardware for the master.I am selling these for $28.50 plus shipping .I am located in Ontario Canada.

Attached Images

Sorry that wasn't actually a 'link'. Computer decided to do things a different way I guess. But either way, you have the contact info.

-
Back