What kind of wheels are these?

-

Mopardude2012

Reaction score
What kind of wheels are these? Their 100 bux from a friend of mine. They have chrysler center caps.

IMG_20100903_180818.jpg

I don't know what they are, but if they fit your car, and you like them, get them. Those are really cool!

I've seen a lot of those on Miradas.

Yup :cheers:

Those are very cool wheels, factory Mopar ones too! I always thought they looked cool on the Fury and Neport c-bodies, haven't seen them on an a-body yet but they would look sharp! They have the 5 on 4 1/2 bolt pattern, should be 15 inch, maybe 6.5 or 7 wide? Great price too :toothy10:

Kind of like an updated Magnum 500. Would probably look awesome on a B-body.

get um and powder coat them black and switch out to some mag 500 centers that would look hotttttttttttttttttttttt

I have always wanted a set of these, can't find any good ones here with all the road salt, I would buy them, you could easily double your money if you decided to sell.

Hey thanks guys, I apreciate the info. If anyoue out there is good with photoshop think you guys can put them photoshop them onto a duster? Lol I'm probly going to get them so let the offers flow. Haha

I think they would look really cool with the smaller secondary spokes blacked out so it would look like a regular five spoke wheel.I would love to have a set of those!

Mirada CMX wheels, they look realy good with the spokes polished.

-
Back