What Mopar engine do these valve covers fit?

-

69_340_GTS

Reaction score
Did somebody punch out some Chevy(?) smallblock covers with the Direct Connection logo on them, or what? ↓

201720170502_09-vi.jpg

Small block Mopar:
mopar-performance-chrome-valve-covers-60.gif

Big Block Mopar:
001.jpg

Last edited:
Those wouldn't fit a Chevy small block even if they were the right size. The ends are too rounded. Shaped more like Pontiac. Strange.

Early wedge motors had 4 bolts. Like the 413 Max Wedge's

Early wedge motors had 4 bolts. Like the 413 Max Wedge's

No way those in the OP's picture will fit the Max Wedge heads. They each have four bolt holes, but that's where the similarity ends. lol

It's just a generic picture of a cheap china made valve cover with the same rib in the middle as every valve cover that everybody sells for $40.00 with a generic logo that says direct connection.
Can't believe RRR takes this seriously.

No way those in the OP's picture will fit the Max Wedge heads. They each have four bolt holes, but that's where the similarity ends. lol
Yeah, the shape does not look right to me. Max Wedge (or other early big block) would look just like the later big block cover, minus the lower front/rear tabs.

It's just a generic picture of a cheap china made valve cover with the same rib in the middle as every valve cover that everybody sells for $40.00 with a generic logo that says direct connection.
Can't believe RRR takes this seriously.

What I take seriously is what engine does it fit? Do you know, Mr Genius?

I don't think they fit anything I think it's just a generic drawing of a valve cover with a logo on it.

Could well be. But caint we have a little fun with it? Maybe not I guess.

If I swapped a LS into my mopar I would NOT put those gay $40.00 valve covers on it. lol It would have custom billet ones.

-
Back