What movie/show gets to you?

-

MoparDaddy

Damn Right I Carry!
Reaction score
I'm sure all of us have that one or few shows/movies that really get to us in a good way, bad way, or otherwise. From a family standpoint, I just found that Lilo & Stitch kinda tugs a couple heart strings there towards the end when stitch tells Nani "Ohana".

Lilo and Stitch is pretty fantastic. Wreck It Ralph was sweet as well, for family movies. Your daughter is ridiculously adorable, by the way. The pic of her sitting on the engine is too much. Puts a smile on my face.

Favorite movies that struck a chord with me, that come to mind in no particular order;

Idiocracy
Donnie Darko
Freaks (1932)
The Crow
Lost In Translation
Moon
AI

I will say, Amy did manage to water my growing fondness of Joss Whedon and got me to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The characters in that show are great.

Another underrated show was the Wonder Years.

Lilo and Stitch is pretty fantastic. Wreck It Ralph was sweet as well, for family movies. Your daughter is ridiculously adorable, by the way. The pic of her sitting on the engine is too much. Puts a smile on my face.

Favorite movies that struck a chord with me, that come to mind in no particular order;

Idiocracy
Donnie Darko
Freaks (1932)
The Crow
Lost In Translation
Moon
AI

I will say, Amy did manage to water my growing fondness of Joss Whedon and got me to watch Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The characters in that show are great.

Another underrated show was the Wonder Years.

The crow is among my favorites list!

Honey Boo Boo
Makes me sick!
Absolute white trash.

Attachments

• blowbeer.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 201
Any of the ghey *** twilight movies or any of the ghey *** vampire/love story knock off make me wanna hurl worse than the dude in post 4.

This is how twilight shouldda ended.

Attachments

• HowTwilightShouldHaveEnded.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 183
Movies that leave me wanting more:

Dragonheart (too bad the sequel sucked so bad)
Tombstone
The Cowboys

Sarah used to like to watch America's Next Top Model. Can't stand that show. Hate it with a passion. And she'd watch it all day when they'd run marathons.

TV. Six Feet Under, Dexter, House, Gilmore Girls, That 70s Show, The Fugitive from the 1960s with David Jansen, Veronica Mars, Lost.

Movies. Chinatown, To Kill A Mockingbird, Tully, That Darn Cat 1965 version, It's A Mad Mad Mad Mad World, Coming Home, North By North-West, Rear Window, Zodiac, Margaret, Memento and The Painted Veil. If I did what I really wanted there would be about 300 here LOL

Older show: Everwood

Only movies I can think of right now, My Sisters Keeper and Nobody's Fool with Paul Newman.

Firefly/Serenity
Eureka

Both were killed by corporate greed way too soon.

Firefly/Serenity
Eureka

Both were killed by corporate greed way too soon.

I loved Firefly! I think Zoey and the mechanic girl were my favorite characters! My favorite was the episode they raided the hospital! Zoey zaps the guard with the defibrillator and THEN says clear! Roflmao and Jane, "I'll be in my bunk..."

Trailer Park Boys: leaves me laughing my *** of.
Wreck It Ralph: brought a tear to my eye
Drive: makes me wish there was more
Looper: left my brain fried for days with its plot twistiness

Weeds. The ending of season 8 sucked.

Oh my god I forgot Weeds. I loved the first four seasons and have 6 seasons burned on DVD...Nancey complains "I thought this car went faster in the show"..BRAHHHHHHH! Uncle Andy stomps on General Lee's pedal.

I get tears of joy every time I watch Maximum Overdrive. It's just that good.

-
Back