What MUFFLERS for a 273 ???

-
Keep us updated!

I really need to get a video of my Dart going down the road, different perspective.

The Thrush "Welded" series mufflers just arrived by UPS (I STILL don't know how Summit gets stuff here so fast........Boy, it's nice though).....

I figured a picture here is a lot better than a factory "illustration" for some of the guys considering these things for their cars. The seams look great, they're HEAVY (not a single wall, for sure) and they're 2 chambered.....I HOPE they're not too loud for the Cuda.......a 3 chamber would have been great, BUT I couldn't resist trying these out.

those are nothing more then a flowmaster knock off. hopefully they aren't as annoying as a flowmaster for ya.

It didn't take long when laying in the new "downpipes" to realize that I wouldn't be able to change my oil filter with the duals installed...........

this is a 67 small block valiant? what kind of idiots do you have working on this exhaust? there is no reason to have to put a filter relocation kit on that car just to run dual exhaust.

dumps before the rear are going to be loud. and after market tails may not fit because of how the exhaust guys may position the mufflers. get the idiots working on it now to run the tails also..

I always use Cherry Bombs. Mostly because I'm cheap. But they sound great too, especially with those nice Mopar tips. And I'll buy anything that comes with stickers.
Back in the day, you couldn't beat Thrush Turbo 500's for the mellow sound of power.
Turbo 400's were loud as heck, but a few bucks less.

-
Back