What non Mopars do you have?

-
The tires are on backwards.
Actually they are on correctly, it is amphibious and that is how they swim so well because of the tire tread hooks the water like a paddle. Not fast in the water but it goes about 5 mph. I have new tires on it now with more tread, those were the originals from 1970 one piece tire and wheel.

I have more :)

IMG_20151118_164043.jpg

I have an 03 Toyota corolla That I wouldn't mind modding out. Also have a 91 GMC wanna I put a 2.8 into and still need to finish the fuel lines.

1968 GTO My brother passed away 3 years ago and he left me his GTO. I still say it's his car and I am the care taker. I drove this car in high school.

IMG_7759.JPG

IMG_7760.JPG

Actually they are on correctly, it is amphibious and that is how they swim so well because of the tire tread hooks the water like a paddle. Not fast in the water but it goes about 5 mph. I have new tires on it now with more tread, those were the originals from 1970 one piece tire and wheel.

Well the thing is total coolness.

2017 Ford Fusion Sport. AWD, 325 HP, Twin-turbo V6. Hardly anyone knows these things exist. The ultimate "sleeper".

Lol, This is my non-Mopar driver gem that I get to take out at least once a week when it's green around here.........

SeasonSum.jpg

Then when it turns white, this pig is the go to (but only when necessary)............

SeasonWint.jpg

T
20170627_093921.jpg
The Darts garage mate is a 75 Vette 350/300 4 speed. Other inhabitants of the garage include the wife's 15 turbo Sonata and my 12 Jeep Liberty. The bike on the wall is my 83 Panasonic 10 speed.

1953 Olds Super 88. I thought my early A was a money pit until this girl came along. She is sweet though.
1953 Olds01.jpg

My loyalty is spread to the GM line as well as the Dodge line. First is the Dodge truck I bought this January to pull my Dart to the races someday.
IMAG1145.jpg

My 99 Daytona Pace Car a Pontiac
P6060838.JPG

P6060835.JPG

And lastly my Chevrolet
PA040018.JPG

PA270408.JPG

Love driving each one of them and cant wait until the Dart is done and I get to cruise and race in it as well.
Rod

Last edited:
-
Back