What price do you think is fair for this duster?

-
I dont think thats to bad of a price. I've seen worse stuff try to sell for a lot more

Only if it has disc brakes.

i wouldn't pay 600 for that car if it didn't have disc, it's beat IMO.

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/1922494868.html

Just curious what price you would deem fair for this car. Front floor pans are rotted through. Other than that everything else has only surface rust or none.
$600.00 firm??? It seems like it's in good shape for the age. if you could get it for $500.00 even better, I have seen waaay worse then that for waay more, not sure if they sold them or not, but i've seen cars like that asking price upwards of $1000.00 on ebay. I would go for it if you have the facilities to fix it up, would you put a V8 in it?? or keep it /6???

Only if it has disc brakes.

i wouldn't pay 600 for that car if it didn't have disc, it's beat IMO.

You are correct on that, I wish that we had the cars around here that you can get out there. This is the junk that we in the "Rust Belt" have to deal with.:angry7::angry7:

Atleast with this one you can tell that nobody is hiding stuff under bondo

$600 FIRM, BY SATURDAY AFTERNOON, SEPT. 04

does that mean $500 on sunday sept 5th?

how about $400 on monday the 6th

I'd say it's worth $500 and if you walked up to him with 5 Benjamin's....he'd take it.

heres his reply to my 350

way too low. check the nada.com price for a 73 duster in poor condition, it's over 4 grand. 600 still isn't all i need, but it's close. 350 would be just giving it away, the doors alone are worth over $100 each with the hood and trunk lid coming a close second. sorry, i'm not desperate enough to sell it for that, i could even get more selling it to the scrap yard, since it's made out of real metal. it's 600 or nothing

way too low. check the nada.com price for a 73 duster in poor condition, it's over 4 grand. 600 still isn't all i need, but it's close. 350 would be just giving it away, the doors alone are worth over $100 each with the hood and trunk lid coming a close second. sorry, i'm not desperate enough to sell it for that, i could even get more selling it to the scrap yard, since it's made out of real metal. it's 600 or nothing

you are right it is worth $600 just in parts if you would part it out

the car was on ebay for 800.00 so he has droped lets say 4-5 hundred for no lets say
3-4 hundred uknow i got to thinking lets go 2-3 hundred well never mind i dont want it lol

100 each for doors off a 73-76, don't make me laugh...

the hood and trunk lid aren't worth crap either...

He'd get 300 MAX taking it to a scrap yard.

Yeah you could part it out and make more, that's the way it works, BUT... it's not a free lunch and you'll have hours getting stuff of of it.

too bad nada doesn't have a piece of **** condition... you see many poor condition 73 Dusters selling for 4K... The guy needs meds.

100 each for doors off a 73-76, don't make me laugh...

the hood and trunk lid aren't worth crap either...

He'd get 300 MAX taking it to a scrap yard.

Yeah you could part it out and make more, that's the way it works, BUT... it's not a free lunch and you'll have hours getting stuff of of it.

too bad nada doesn't have a piece of **** condition... you see many poor condition 73 Dusters selling for 4K... The guy needs meds.

Crackedback- I would trust what you say. From what I have seen you really do have a handle on what prices are. You always seem to price things fair.

-
Back