??WHAT?? reasonable priced hemi AND title??

-

67Dart273

Reaction score
No silly it ain't mine car, LOL and I don't know about the 300?? Did he buy if for 300, wants to flip it and forgot to remove the price?

http://spokane.craigslist.org/pts/4171678531.html

1953 Chrysler New Yorker, Hemi, title - $850 (Kalispell, MT)

1953 Chrysler New Yorker, Hemi Motor, Titles & orig owners manual. Delivery to Spokane is possible. 406-253-19 one six

Attachments

• hemi1.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 286
  • hemi2.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 265
  • hemi3.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 275
That would be a really fun project!

that would be a waste of time and waste of good resources that can be used on more worthy car .....I doubt any guy will get any female attention with that ....and I doubt any girl would look cool in that ...even with shades on. :sad7:

that is so nasty of a car

that would be a waste of time and waste of good resources that can be used on more worthy car .....I doubt any guy will get any female attention with that ....and I doubt any girl would look cool in that ...even with shades on. :sad7: that is so nasty of a car
I think it's time for the doc to write you a Rx for different lens in your glasses! Lol A boosted big block can even make a little Nash rambler sexy!

that would be a waste of time and waste of good resources that can be used on more worthy car .....I doubt any guy will get any female attention with that ....and I doubt any girl would look cool in that ...even with shades on. :sad7:

Wow.....that was a little harsh :sad7:......some people like those cars, my friend has a few in his yard like that, it would make a sweet cruiser or hot rod, too bad its not near me cause it would be in my driveway :glasses7:

I think it's time for the doc to write you a Rx for different lens in your glasses! Lol A boosted big block can even make a little Nash rambler sexy!

Wow.....that was a little harsh :sad7:......some people like those cars, my friend has a few in his yard like that, it would make a sweet cruiser or hot rod, too bad its not near me cause it would be in my driveway :glasses7:

LMAO :jocolor::jocolor::jocolor: if I find anymore of those around here I will send them your guy's way

:cheers:

Attachments

• Facebook_6_jpg_667x667_q100.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 190
  • 41732-500-0.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 207
  • 7934507312_35facb70d5_c.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 195
  • Vintage%20Automobile%20Advertising%20Artwork_1953%20Chrysler%20New%20Yorker%20eight-passenger%20.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 192
  • 1953ChryslerTandC_05_700.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 185
  • Vintage%20Automobile%20Advertising%20Artwork_1953%20Chrysler%20New%20Yorker%20Deluxe.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 196
The 51-53 331 heads are the total worst for any power at all. The later heads are light years ahead. The early ones have ridiculously small round exhaust ports. Still an amazingly good deal if it ain't a scam of some sort.

First its cordobas that are worthless, now 53 new Yorkers!!!! Are you Sure you like mopars??? You'd probably despise my fathers 58 Desoto convertible then....:wack:

Ohh ya!

From this..

FL0112-127058_1.jpg

To this!

nash021.jpg

1111sr-01+1961-nash-metropolitan+left-side.jpg

DSC05011.jpg
[/URL][/img]

First its cordobas that are worthless, now 53 new Yorkers!!!! Are you Sure you like mopars??? You'd probably despise my fathers 58 Desoto convertible then....:wack:

Who said you had to like EVERY Mopar? I think the Dodge 880 cars are hideous, but that's me, and I love Mopars! And you know what, many people think the 58 Desoto is ugly, but not me :glasses7:

Who said you had to like EVERY Mopar? I think the Dodge 880 cars are hideous, but that's me, and I love Mopars! And you know what, many people think the 58 Desoto is ugly, but not me :glasses7:
I have to admit, I'm not much of a K-car fan.....

Somebody needs psychiatric help if they don't think the 58 Desoto is a good lookin car.

Somebody needs psychiatric help if they don't think the 58 Desoto is a good lookin car.

or any late 50s ...that's when they started getting good looking and you could actually tell them apart.

that is badassary

Attachments

• des58red.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 140
I don't know what year of Desoto this is but I was sniffing this one out locally ....too big of project for me but late 50s cars are cool to look at.

a lot of 50s cars (early and late 50s) pop up in my area....you can tell im in my 68 dart taking pics LOL

Attachments

• CIMG1824.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 170
  • CIMG1825.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 159
It's kool as HELL. It's not restored...yet. It's easter egg pink and white, huge fins, dual antennas, exhaust through bumper, pushbutton shift, only bummer is that it's a firesweep, not a firedome. The original owner was universal studios!

Yep. Different strokes for different folks. I want another Isuzu I-mark, but I KNOW most of you think I'm nuttier than squirrel turds for that lol

Attachments

• image-3913499778.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 100
  • image-3231050043.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 104
-
Back