what s your opinion?

-

OnEbAd340

Reaction score
hey my dad and i were wondering if it was worth painting the cuda the oringinal color(Seafoam Turquoise Metallic) or painting it red. also i was wondering if that was a rare color since i dont see too many

Go with the OEM color and be different with the a stripe in the back,very one and his mother paint a cuda red,dare to be different,Mrmopartech

i'm going to paint my cuda blue with hood stripes and the under body strip(lower strip) hell its that now, someone repainted it, but i gonna fix the rust and getting it lookin real good.

dont go red i vote the Seafoam Turquoise Metallic, i saw that color the other day online looked good.

anyone have pics of the rear strip? i dont reconize this

I'd keep it Turquise too. That was a real neat color that looked awesome on the Cuda and there aren't many out there. There's zilions of red cars. Not to down anybody's red car by any means. Just dare to be different.:salut:

Ditto, that`s a rare color and the door jambs, engine bay,etc. always look better if you stay with the factory color. One more vote for Turquoise!

Paint it what ever color floats your boat.

I for one like a bright attention grabbing color so my QQ1 Fire Blue Mettalic 68 is now Sub-Lime.

demon seed said:
Ya, red is boring and attracts cops. I really like that new copper-gold that Chysler is using. :evil2:

Hey I resemble that remark ! :butthead:

fishy68 said:
I'd keep it Turquise too. That was a real neat color that looked awesome on the Cuda and there aren't many out there. There's zilions of red cars. Not to down anybody's red car by any means. Just dare to be different.:salut:
thats what i thought too , i think thats what im gonna do

My 67 Barracuda was originally turquoise, but all the remnants are gone now. It has been other colors as well (including the black it was when I bought it). It is now metal and primer. If we get the body straight enough for color I don't know what I will choose, but the turquoise is an option. It's a color I really like, but this car will be sold when we get it together, so I have to keep that in mind.

I re-painted my '68 the original 'turbine bronze', they only used that color in 67 and 68; and there was never alot of them out there. It's fun when a couple of old guys argue about if it was an original color or not. One of the cool things about 60's and 70's Mopar was the color schemes. Peace

think i have seen two 383 barracudas in diferent magazines painted that Seafoam Turquoise Metallic color and it looks real nice in my eyes, but you should paint it wathever color makes you the happiest!

I'd go with the turquoise but then again red is such a nice color for older cars. But I guess you do see quite a few of them.

I did a search for the turquoise and hardly found any. If you want to be different go with the turquoise.

-
Back