What should I name her?

-

70DartSedan

Not Banned - just hiding
Reaction score
Just like it's bad to sail a ship with no name I think that driving a car with no name is the same.

How bout lettin us know what the $#%! we're namin? Maybe a pick.

Ok, then since you refuse to let us know what we're naming, then I vote "Jane Doe".

I think he's referring to the '70 Dart sedan as the car he wants to name...but I'm liking the Jane Doe suggestion.

Drive it. The car will suggest it's own name. Trust it to tell. It's like voodoo. My ION just named itself Onion after 7 years of not having a real name.

And the Valiant has been called Mothra for so long I have forgotten the origin of it. But I've never called it anything else in over 30 years.

You'll hit the right name. Just. Be open to hearing it.

Howzatt for some New Age nonsense ? But it's usually how it happens.

I agree.You cannot name what you do.not know.The journey of the ride eill present a chance for a name,trust me.

Stroker I've said it twice ans someone else said it:

Just like it's bad to sail a ship with no name I think that driving a car with no name is the same.
Easy, just a car...:burnout:

I think he's referring to the '70 Dart sedan as the car he wants to name...but I'm liking the Jane Doe suggestion.

Ciatation84

Drive it. The car will suggest it's own name. Trust it to tell. It's like voodoo. My ION just named itself Onion after 7 years of not having a real name.

And the Valiant has been called Mothra for so long I have forgotten the origin of it. But I've never called it anything else in over 30 years.

You'll hit the right name. Just. Be open to hearing it.

Howzatt for some New Age nonsense ? But it's usually how it happens.

Then she would be called "Problem Child" or "Witchy Woman"

I agree.You cannot name what you do.not know.The journey of the ride eill present a chance for a name,trust me.

You and Stroker should really look at what you read :D

It's hard to name our cars, especially when they change so often. Like citation said our cars tend to name themselves eventually, I've found it's not something you can think of. No matter how hard I tried to think of a name, a lot fit, but none were perfect for my car. Then 2 years after I got it me and a friend were talking about all the parts going into it, 383 from a challenger, ford rear axle, other parts from god knows where, and he called it a "mutt." That's the name that stuck, "The Mutt" and I love it so far.

in some cases it just seems like a name comes out of the blue.. and then sticks.. lol.. I have called the Dart 'the buggy' for sooo long now, all because the gang and I were standing in the yard looking over the car the day it got dropped off.. and my good friend Bob said as he walked up to it 'look its bills buggy'... that name never left.. lol.. about 2 years ago.. she got her second name, my wifes best friend said one day that all cars are supposed to have girls names (now I have heard of many many cars with chick names, but to the best of my knowledge there is no 'rule' lol), so knowing that I was a Dukes Of Hazzard fan she named my car Daisy... I rarely ever call the car that, but I did like it.. So, my Dart has two names LOL... depending on whos talking about it...

-
Back