What song best describes you

-
Transitional.. when I was young :realcrazy: and as a gray beard :).. not much of a country western guy, but damn.

My wife and I never had a song in our youth. The minute we heard Alan Jackson, that was it. 39 years married coming up on May 1.

Next door neighbor is nearing 60 and single again so he's chasing younger women (in their 30s). With my wife there I commented that I once chased a 19 yo...and now she's almost 60...

Yes sir. I'm right there with you.
I got 2 that would describe me
"Running on Empty" by Jackson Browne
" No more Mr. nice Guy" (I forget who it was by)
Yet my favorite bands of all time are a tie between Steely Dan,/Crosby, Stills Nash and Young,/ the Doobie Brothers / and CCR.

Don’t tell me you’ve never seen Motörhead or Alice Cooper in concert. I aint buying that. I saw Alice April 4 1979 and Motörhead 4 times.

Nope. Never have. I had a chance to see Alice Cooper in the early 80s and didn't go.

I got 2 that would describe me
"Running on Empty" by Jackson Browne
" No more Mr. nice Guy" (I forget who it was by)
Yet my favorite bands of all time are a tie between Steely Dan,/Crosby, Stills Nash and Young,/ the Doobie Brothers / and CCR.

The slide solo in Runnin on Empty has to be about the best slide solo ever.

Jethro Tull, Skating away on the thin ice of a new day.

Last edited:
Don’t tell me you’ve never seen Motörhead or Alice Cooper in concert. I aint buying that. I saw Alice April 4 1979 and Motörhead 4 times.

I was never much of a concert goer. I was always more interested in buying an album instead of spending the money on a concert, but a friend of mine had pages of ticket stubs in a photo album from the concerts that he went to. When I did a slide show video for his funeral I scanned them in and put them to the KISS song "Detroit Rock City". He was a KISS and Skynrd guy...Just a few of the 36 images of stubs that I have...
Tick 01.jpg
Tick 02.jpg
Tick 03.jpg
Tick 10.jpg
Tick 13.jpg

"just a song before I go" Crosby Stills and Nash nice short song

I was never much of a concert goer. I was always more interested in buying an album instead of spending the money on a concert, but a friend of mine had pages of ticket stubs in a photo album from the concerts that he went to. When I did a slide show video for his funeral I scanned them in and put them to the KISS song "Detroit Rock City". He was a KISS and Skynrd guy...Just a few of the 36 images of stubs that I have...
View attachment 1715717692 View attachment 1715717693 View attachment 1715717694 View attachment 1715717695 View attachment 1715717697
Doc Neeson, now there's a name from the 80s, my buddy wore out a couple of Angel City cassettes.

Doc Neeson, now there's a name from the 80s, my buddy wore out a couple of Angel City cassettes.

I couldn't tell you one song that they did. Not sure if I ever even heard of them...might have to look them up on You Tube.

I couldn't tell you one song that they did. Not sure if I ever even heard of them...might have to look them up on You Tube.
Marseilles, that was the song that was played over and over. There were a few other good tracks on that record, Take a long line, and Am I ever going to see your face again.

-
Back