What the Heck is up over at Moparts ?

-

MileHighDart

Reaction score
If its an April fools joke, it's not funny !

the "General" forum is Gone !

Saw this morning that someone had asked a question in the q and a section about the general forum. I just checked back to see if he got an answer. His post was gone.

I posted in Q and A asking whats up with the general forum. Within two minutes, my post was deleted.

What the Hell Moparts !

whats Moparts ? is that the place that booted a bunch of whiny losers off for no good reason other than they were whiny losers ? I only surf FABO but I seem to remember some talk about that place back in like 2010/2011

Well if you don't like it you don't have to go there. And last time I checked nobody was forcing any of you to open threads about Moparts. Guess we know where all the whiney baby's that got kicked off Moparts went. FABO

I choose not to go there, I was a member a few years ago and it was so stuffy over there I couldn't enjoy myself.

You say this, your post gets deleted.
You say that, your post gets deleted.

And I'm not talking about anything that I wouldn't let my kids read. And talk about cliquey, :banghead:.

No, I would say I'm a whiner, just like to be sociable.

I find both sites useful and entertaining.

Yes it gets a little crazy over there with the cliques and having to be very careful what you say if you don't want a vacation. But still a good information base over there.

Well if you don't like it you don't have to go there. And last time I checked nobody was forcing any of you to open threads about Moparts. Guess we know where all the whiney baby's that got kicked off Moparts went. FABO

Ya know what, Richard?

I don't appreciate YOU coming HERE to complain that MOPARTS does not WORK RIGHT and then complain to ME when I complain TO YOU that YOU are complaining to ME about IT

I do not consider myself a "whiney loser" just because I do not inhabit a "whiney loser" joint known as Moparts that does not seem to function properly, mmmmmmmkkkkkayyyy?

the op does and I respect his right to visit any site he wishes.
I'm sure most of you do too.

He can go visit a turd covered toilet too. That's his right. I don't begrudge him of it. But I still don't give a rip either.

-
Back