What the hell is wrong with people?

-
I'll warn you the video is very disturbing.

I will wait till tomorrow to see it, When it come to kids and bad parent its hard to get it off my mind.. I will sleep better for it.:read2:

Yep what the hell is right! Any A hole in the ground can be a parent.. really sucks. We all see so much crap any more I think that most the young people are so imune to it it is not as disturbing as to most older folks.

I have the dis pleasure of having to at times examine computers for local law inforcement for the sex sicko's. OH, and they say under age, well we are not talking a 15-16 year old that looks like she could be 18-23, I am talking 6 year olds. Hell there is a bill in congree RIGHT now to vote on making certain types of under age child **** legal... Can you even imagine... what the hell what a waste of $$$ and time... We have all these folks mid west, tenesee, etc tornados, familys starving etc..

I tell you what, if they ever touched one of my 3 girls my 24" Stihl forest service chainsaw would cut a deep V in their legs. :thebirdm: em that is what I say!

This women is really sick. I feel so bad for the kid, and can not imagine she is having another one.. jezzzzz did not hear that part on TV! OH and that are not going to legally do anything to her I heard yesterday... or has that changed...

They have arrested her now. Probably a bunch of the goodie goods will try to blame it on some bullshit made up condition due to her being pregnant.

just plain sad huh! Man glad I am not her husband, I would be in jail!

I seen it on my local news channel. I said instantly, "Look at this block head!! Does she have no freaking clue how powerful that thing is??????"

Stupid people. Probably not an abuseive parent, at least not from the tiny clip I seen, but just plain old stupid. Low brain power.

Men, this is just a result of humanity coddling defective units and permitting them to multiply. In the real world the dumb ones would starve to death. We have created a class of dependents that can be controlled by the goverment, are parasites on our economy and Most of these syphyletic inbreeds have more than the regular working guy. NUFF SAID. :thebirdm:

Stupid ***** and this is just what was caught on camera, what else has she been up to, scalding hot water. Her punishment should be to be tied to the wall of that car wash and shot with several balls of **** then high pressure hosed off.
Stupid *****

Terry

Stupid ***** and this is just what was caught on camera, what else has she been up to, scalding hot water. Her punishment should be to be tied to the wall of that car wash and shot with several balls of **** then high pressure hosed off.
Stupid *****

Terry

Stupid *****!! Too nice.Dumb *** Stupid *****!!

f**K! that makes me so mad, i cut my finger bad at a car wash under that pressure, i would like to shove that thing up her :bootysha: and spray her teeth out, as a parent watching that it angered me greatly, if i ever withness abuse like that lets just say i would be writing this from jail

Men, this is just a result of humanity coddling defective units and permitting them to multiply. In the real world the dumb ones would starve to death. We have created a class of dependents that can be controlled by the goverment, are parasites on our economy and Most of these syphyletic inbreeds have more than the regular working guy. NUFF SAID. :thebirdm:

LOL! X2!

Demonseed: Stupid ***** is quite appropriate, X2 too.

Correct me if I am wrong here:
You need to take a coarse to get a driving permmit
You need to be checked out to buy a house
You need safety coarses to get alot of jobs
You need to be checked out to own a fire arm in canada
But any dumb bunny can spread her legs,get nailed and try to raise a kid,no questions asked,and you wound why north america has problems.
If you wound why the public should start to thin the heards in some areas,this is one of them,mrmopartech

-
Back