What to do, what to do?

-

sailpanel

Reaction score
Well some of you may have seen pics in the welcome wagon section of the 67 Dart I picked up. I'm teeter tottering back and forth on this thing. One day its I'm gonna change over to the larger bolt pattern slap on some magnum 500's and Dutra duals and drive the snot outta this thing. The next day I'm feeling guilty for messing with a 20,000 mile survivor. I know it's my car and I can do what I please but I don't want to go to a show and be tared and feathered. Whatta ya think?

That's why everything I do to my Valiant is a bolt on and I keep all the old parts so I can put it all back to stock if needed. Gonna be doing some engine mods this winter so I went out and found another engine to modify. I can live with that and if someone says something and they don't like my solution, they have a problem. It's MY car after all.

That's why everything I do to my Valiant is a bolt on and I keep all the old parts so I can put it all back to stock if needed. Gonna be doing some engine mods this winter so I went out and found another engine to modify. I can live with that and if someone says something and they don't like my solution, they have a problem. It's MY car after all.
The same here 8) And I could not have said any better sailpanel :cheers:

Been there....Done that. The purest in me wants to keep my 66 Dart as original as possible yet I can't stand the color. Whenever I repaint I will change the color. Everything else I will try to keep the way it was. I like the HP273 and 4-speed. I dont mind the manual steering and brakes although a dual master cylinder may be a safety addition. toolman

-
Back