What to do with all of these stickers?

-

Longgone

John/68 Barracuda & Dart
Reaction score
You know every time you buy a part for your car, you get a sticker with it. I have a shoebox full of stickers and was wondering what everyone does with these things. They are definitely NOT going on my car, but I`d like to post them somewhere.

I put them on tool boxes,fridge in the garage,moter home,kids power wheels,kids toys,also put some on a cop car at a party were the cops were really mad about the road in front of my buddies house,cops were doing the cop thing so i thought they (cops) could use some sponsers. Took about 2 weeks before the cops took them off.

plum360415 said:
I put them on tool boxes,fridge in the garage,moter home,kids power wheels,kids toys,also put some on a cop car at a party were the cops were really mad about the road in front of my buddies house,cops were doing the cop thing so i thought they (cops) could use some sponsers. Took about 2 weeks before the cops took them off.

Funny :lol: :lol:

i put em on the compressor and the toolbox,extras go on doors,walls,fridge,toilet,and_______.(insert any applicable sticker spot)

OldVart said:
So true. And they need all the help they can get. :notworth:
i dont think all the stickers could make them fast :cwm10:

5736361179nn.jpg

i have started puting every sticker on my car that does not represent a product that wee sell att the place i work because im realy uppsett with my boss...

Back when I was in high school (we're talkin' early '70s) they had magnetic signs to put on the Driver's Ed cars. The signs were yellow, about 6" high & Maybe 2 ft. long & said "STUDENT DRIVER" in big, black letters. One Sunday afternoon when we were out on a country road by a firends farm for our usual "Sanctioned" drag races some elderly couple drove by & apparently they didn't approve, so they called the Highway Patrol, who came out to chase us off. [-X Somebody had previously stolen one of the STUDENT DRIVER signs & put it on the back of the Patrol car. :mrgreen: Unfortunately, the guy spotted it before he left & pulled it off. :cry: Oh well, it's the thought that counts.

:burnout:

On cop cars and toilets, man you guys are creative. My girlfriend suggested putting them on the spare tire cover, that way they wouldn`t defile the car and I could always toss them if I wanted.

How about keep a few of the small ones in the glove box for that emergency use as tape. I put the real small ones on the drawers of toolboxes or doors of cabinets to help my friends. That way I can say I need a 1/2 boxend wrench from the summit drawer, or socket from the russell fittings drawer etc..

Or bring them to a swap meet and sell them for 50 cents each. I cleaned out my stock and brought them to Carlisle last week. I pocketed $144 just on stickers.

geeze $144!

my buddy that ran took 10.80's in street trim in his sleeper twin turbo 5.0 put all his on the rear window of his 86 topaz. Funny as hell.

Sure sounds like a good chunk of play casah for some performance stickers but I get sick thinking of how much I spent over the last couple years to get all those "FREE" stickers.

I used mine to decorate the inside of the Pedestrian garage door! The tool box that goes to the track,

Bboby Dodson

-
Back