What to look for when buying an A body?

-
O I got my 66 Dart from there PNW, what a RUST BUCKET!!! All fixed now but MAN! Not as bad as say Detroit, but still I don't think PNW will have a run on "rust free" Iron! MT

I would have to guess it makes a HUGE difference if its from and sat outside in Seattle where it rains a lot??? or western or/ wa in the desert?????

Hey everyone. so... the car is almost all there, engine started but has some electrical issues. black interior and green exterior. car was in a collision and has damage from the front passenger fender all the way back. he wouldn't sell just the engine, and even though he had lots of other darts with good panels I don't have the cash right now. The other car with the funky seats is a 73 dart sedan. the seats are a cream/parchment colored vinyl and the cloth insert is silver/grey/metallic looking. and it does appear to be a floral or decorative pattern. both the front and rear benches have this. any idea on what it could be? Edit: just posted a pic of seats that are identical but in a different car.

Attachments

• Seats.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 75
O I got my 66 Dart from there PNW, what a RUST BUCKET!!! All fixed now but MAN! Not as bad as say Detroit, but still I don't think PNW will have a run on "rust free" Iron! MT

Well there is a coast region here and anything east of the Cascades is in the wet country. Coast cars are very rusty here and the east cars are not great either, but western cars are usually in far better shape. My truck had more dry rot than rust.

-
Back