What? What???!!! part 2!

-
Maybe you can find some of his intergalactic bud under the front seat and get into the mindset.....

.....or was this his roundabout way of saying the aliens didn't leave him a pink slip?

Well in his defense, you can SEE the intergalactic spaceships right across the fence!!! LOL

Attachments

• space.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 431
I pray this person isn't serious. But nowadays nothing surprises me. Who said the drugs of the 60s and 70s was dead?

Sounds like someone was intergalactically anal probed one too many times.

(BTW - one time is too many.)

Sounds like someone was intergalactically anal probed one too many times.

(BTW - one time is too many.)

Butt if they liked it, they may have gone "back" for seconds... Or more... LOL! :sad5:

They didn't need to master intergalatic space travel to return a vehicle in the galaxy. Must be trying to give us a line.

I dont see a problem...

01414_kePRuhkGMba_600x450.jpg

For sale is a 1966 Plymouth Valiant.

The Good: 318 engine runs great, auto trans, B&M shifter, new tires, 12 gallon RCI fuel cell, new carpet, CD player, foot print gas pedal. Asking $2700 OBO

Here's the catch: A traveling band of Gypsies used their magic in this car and placed a spell on it, sending it approximately 1000 years into the past to another planet somewhere else in the galaxy. Over the next few centuries the car was worshiped as a god and a cult like society formed around it. The planets inhabitants soon developed technology that far surpassed ours here on Earth. They mastered intergalactic space travel and were able to return to Earth with the car and left it with me. The captain of the ship explained the story of their planets history and culture and thanked my car for guiding them to be the great people that they now are. He also told me that the Lynard Skynard CD in the CD player influenced all art, music and entertainment on their planet. The ship's crew and I said our fond goodbyes and they blasted off from my driveway back to their home planet. I haven't heard from them since and I can only assume that they plan on return some day to see they're most prized cultural artifact. If you buy my car not only are you getting a nice running fun to drive vintage American car, but you will also be the Earths only ambassador to these people and their only connection to their cultural history.

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

-
Back