What will it fit? headliner from 1972 dart

-

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Hi all,

i have a headliner from a 1972 dart that is black and in very nice condition. I was wondering if anyone knows what all this will fit so i can post it for sale correctly. i wasn't sure what year range it would fit. Thank you!!

If this is the cardboard type and it will fit my 72 Duster I would like to be first in line. Could you post some pics?

Sure!
it is cardboard, and besides being dusty it is in very, very nice shape. i also found a dome light, the side panels, sun visors, and a steering wheel from the same car.

all of the above items are in great shape. besides the side panels...they do have some flaws. but again the other stuff mentioned looks great.

I don't think a Demon/Duster headliner is the same as a Dart. If it is an he wants it, I am 2 nd in line as I have a 72 Dart. need black interior INCLUDING seat bealts

I don't think a Demon/Duster headliner is the same as a Dart. If it is an he wants it, I am 2 nd in line as I have a 72 Dart. need black interior INCLUDING seat bealts

he sent me a PM, and i responded....I also don't know if the duster/demon/dart sport....and the scamp/dart were the same, thats why i asked the question :p..but we'll see i suppose.

anyways sure, you have the next bid if he can't use them.

Thanks.

after looking at pictures of mine that was removed from my car, I believe there is a difference in them. Just not sure. I will pass on it.. It's yours if you still want..

sent PM to J0910...

no one did answer my question though of the compatability of these headliners?
i assume dart, scamp only....72-76? maybe 70- 76??

-
Back