What will these upper control arms fit?

-

dusty1

Reaction score
I am selling on ebay a pair of upper control arms on ebay that came from my 74 /6 Duster with drums. I am getting questions where people seem to think that these wont work on any thing else. No one will bid on them and question their use. Can someone update me if these are just for that application, or are they the same as what is on the V8 cars?

They fit the big ball joint 73-76 A bodies. If you recall taking the ball joint nut off, if it was an 11/16 it was a SBJ, 7/8 or so is the BBJ, IIRC.

They are also used on the earlier A's when converting from small bolt to a big bolt pattern disc set up, using the 73-76 A body disc or FMJ spindles.

They are worth anywhere from 50-125 depending on condition.

In keeping with my love for all things Galen... that'll be $50 for the information you posted in your auction. :-D

Crackedback-that is only if it has legible grease pencil marks and date codes so they can be "Certified Gold" at the Mopar Nats. Give the man a break in these tough economic times, now that Hemi 'Cudas aren't going for $1,000,000+.

Thanks for the info crackedback, i was always wondering about this. I've got at least 5 sets of 'em that i thought were useless!
I guess i owe you $50 :-D
Tom.

-
Back