What winning looks like!

-

-Boosted-

Hard Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
THIS is what winning looks like. :thumbsup:

Congratulations to @pittsburghracer (John) for winning the BrawlerFab Motorsports, Nitto Tire and Billet Specialties sponsored guess the ET/MPH contest! John guessed the closest ET and MPH for round 1 of eliminations at the Summit Racing Series season opener held at The Strip, Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Your prize package will go out on Monday.

@Garrett Ellison , your prize for coming close will also ship on Monday.

IMG_2517.jpeg

Last edited:

Congratulations to @pittsburghracer (John) for winning the BrawlerFab, Nitto Tire, Billet Specialties sponsored guess the ET/MPH contest! John was the closest guess for ET and MPH for round 1 of eliminations at the Summit Racing Series season opener held at The Strip, Las Vegas Motor Speedway!

View attachment 1716215545

Wholly crap I didn’t know a hood scoop was in on that deal too. Lol thanks for everything Bill. Funny thing is I avoid dyno horsepower guessing numbers but this got my interest. Especially after you were giving us some info with Fridays nights time trials. Being three hours behind you guys and trapping three cats that evening I headed to bed because I had to make a couple trips to get the cats there to get fixed. During a piss call I logged in and saw the numbers from your test hit so I took a guess. Winner winner chicken dinner. Lol

Congratulations to @pittsburghracer (John) for winning the BrawlerFab Motorsports, Nitto Tire and Billet Specialties sponsored guess the ET/MPH contest! John guessed the closest ET and MPH for round 1 of eliminations at the Summit Racing Series season opener held at The Strip, Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

View attachment 1716215545
I better do better next time.

-
Back