What would you do?

-

Rbob

Reaction score
I am on the fence once again, I have a set of 340hp manifolds and pass side jeep manifold. I could break up the set of 340hp manifolds and use cast iron, or I could sell the 340 manifolds and purchase a good set of headers. I really like the look of the Sanderson DD7.

It will be for my 67 Cuda 273 4sp 10.5 compression solid cam(comp cam 20-233-4) screamer.

Of course it will see 7k a few times but for the most part it will be driven on the street at safe legal speeds.

?????

remember headers are not just a high rpm thing,they make more torque aswell.:)

Never heard about Sanderson headers so I googled them. Pretty cool but they also said "The right side header angles slightly for starter clearance".......huh? I hope thats a misprint!!

The only headers that fits these cars correctly are Dougs Headers and TTi thats it. All others (minus custom made ones) are BS.

I would stick with the 340's: way quieter, simple to install, they dont hit anything and will run cooler,thats right. And they flow pretty good on a 273....

I would stick with the 340's: way quieter, simple to install, they dont hit anything and will run cooler,thats right. And they flow pretty good on a 273....

If it was easy every would do it!!!!...lol...JK. Besides, who wants 'quiet'?...lol

-
Back