What would you give

-

Tadams

Tadams
Reaction score
Saw this last night at GAA Auto Auction in Greensboro. 2004. One of one prototype Shelby cobra. Last one Carrol Shelby was involved in from what the info stated.
This is being advertised as a million dollar car.
Any thoughts

39285_b7646f3d16e8_low_res.jpg

id pass on it
looks like a nissan to me

i understand the history of it, and Mr Shelby's involvement, but it just doesnt do anything for me

I agree with what @diymirage said, it just has that new car look and I am sure there are some goodies under the hood and chassis

Sounds like something that would end up in Leno's garage. He likes one of cars.

for a million dollars, you can have some pretty insane things built from scratch.
this is not an insane thing I would pay a million dollars for.
I would also assume there is a reason only one was built..

In my opinion that is a 100% investment kind of car that you don't drive. It would be all about market trends and what's buying and what's selling. I believe this car to be only interesting to a high-end collector and probably mostly for resale at that. I'd be shocked to hear that someone on this forum would spend their hard-earned million dollars on that.

It kinda reminds me of the last hoorah generation of the Thunderbird from the front. I'll stick with RobKat.

Now, if one of the last surviving BRAND NEW 60s model Cobras fell in my lap, then we're talkin.

It's a good thing that it never went into production because it would have flopped just like the Shelby Series One did!

ShelbySeries1_Silver-RedStripe.jpg

I remember when they first showed that car. I did a design revision image of it a few years ago and said I wanted Santa to bring it to me for Christmas!

Cobra 4 Santa 5.jpg

-
Back