Whatcha think about these Wheels?

-

USCG CHARGER

Reaction score
I'm planning on doing 17x9 and 17x7 w/285/40/17 and 225/45/17 on my Hemi Dart......My dart has got a sleek look w/shaved doors and trunks lock... and it's being painted blk.

Nitrous-Legend-M.jpg

that's an awesome wheel. They have plan to make the nitro in the SBP from what I hear.

I'm not much on wheels more than 15", however these wheels look super. I think they will look fantastic on your car, especially with the black paint. Be sure to post a picture when you get it all together. Again, great choice. Gary

I heard that some where as well. These are Nitrous Legdens

Absolutely! I would run em all day. Love the classic 5 spoke look and I think these cars do well with diameters that large too. I wouldnt dare do 20's or larger, however. Looks like they'll be easy as hell to clean too!

I was a little uneased about doing 17's but I think they will look tough... I also agree 20's are way to big.

Jason

yup those are about $100 cheaper... I've looked @ those wheel in the past.

JAson

I'm planning on doing 17x9 and 17x7 w/285/40/17 and 225/45/17 on my Hemi Dart......My dart has got a sleek look w/shaved doors and trunks lock... and it's being painted blk.

Nitrous-Legend-M.jpg

I think those wheels are sick !!!... and as someone mentioned, look real easy to keep clean ...

thanks bud...... i really happy everyone took kkind to these... I figured I'd get some flack for goin w/this type and size wheel.... way to make me feel good fellas...

Jason

well then here you go those stink what are you doing to that poor dart i cant believe you they are terrible:toothy7::toothy7: j/k i still like them figured id help

well then here you go those stink what are you doing to that poor dart i cant believe you they are terrible:toothy7::toothy7: j/k i still like them figured id help

there ya go... now thats the forabodiesonly site I know! lol

Jason

thanks bud...... i really happy everyone took kkind to these... I figured I'd get some flack for goin w/this type and size wheel.... way to make me feel good fellas...

Jason

hell i'm all about 17" wheels... got them on my dart... wouldn't mind going 18" . there are even more size tires out there for 18" rims..

-
Back