whats a /6 worth

-
I gave a sized one away that had just received a full tune up. The guy felt so guilty that he was getting all the tune up stuff for free that he gave me 20 bucks. I said ok thanks and he was on his way.

I just picked one up with auto tranny for 100.00. It was listed in the local TV station classifieds for 100 days at 175.00. I called and asked for his best deal. It is a 76 w/80,000 on it. Parts is parts!

I would like to just trade it for a couple of parts I need. I need a rear valance and a drivers door. I am planning on pulling her next weekend if the weather is nice. I am getting real excited. THis is the first time I have pulled an engine. I would keep it around but I just don't have the room. As it is I keep my motorcycle in one of the spare rooms which I will need to get out of there before I park the swinger. Thanks for all the advice and if you know anyone that might want to trade some parts i am down. thanks billy

I couldnt even give my 60k mile slant away.....then out of the blue someone offered me 200 bucks for it, no transmission or assessories on it. Just gota wait for the right person who thinks they need it.

well goatboy, i have a spare door and rear valance. rear valance is dented but no rust. How far are you from paducha, ky?

I would love to get a few I got 2 74 slant six darts but you guys are all to far away from ontario

-
Back