What's a set of Ralley Wheels going for these days?

-

roughidle

Super Platinum Member
Reaction score
A little bit later tonight I'm going to look at a set of 15" x (not sure of width) big bolt pattern ralley wheels with centers and trim rings. They've been advertised as in "good" to "very good" shape. I've never bought a set of them and was wondering if you all could politely chime in and give your opinions as to what a set was worth. Thank you in advance!:headbang:

You can buy them brand new from Summit Racing $99 each and $35.00 ea for the center caps.So maybe $200.00-$250.00 depending on condition.Last time I bought a set I paid $150.00

Thanks. The guy is asking $100 for the set so I obviously am pesimistic about it, but they're close enough it's worth the 15 minute drive to be proven wrong....

Like 68383GTS, I picked up a full set of 14'' with the early cone style center caps and they was nice enough to throw in the beauty rings.
Jump back in and show us the set :cheers:, good deal in my book for sure :glasses7:

Attachments

• Ralley's%20004.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 176
Thanks. The guy is asking $100 for the set so I obviously am pesimistic about it, but they're close enough it's worth the 15 minute drive to be proven wrong....

Sounds like an awesome buy to me :glasses7:

HOSED! They were C body ralleys. I passed on them, but they did have good rubber on them, so I'm not sure what they go for, but if I can flip them to someone I might invest in them if he still has them next week.

They were the chrome C body ralleys with the smaller rectangular cutouts......

Just last week I saw a local guy driving around in a late 90's Ram with those rims on it with acorn centers - they looked good! They also look good on C-bodies.....

HOSED! They were C body ralleys. I passed on them, but they did have good rubber on them, so I'm not sure what they go for, but if I can flip them to someone I might invest in them if he still has them next week.

That's still a great deal!

Those are good looking wheels too. I had a set on my Aspen years ago and loved the way they looked.

When I was getting married I was sellin stuff to pay for wedding and sold a very nice set for $100

If you are coming to monster Mopar in Indy I would take them with some gas money.

Would put them on my imperial until I get the snow flakes restored.

-
Back