whats everyone using to carry tools around.

-
My suburban is my tool box.

hope you keep it somewhat tucked away
a buddy of mine is a general contractor and he uses his vehicles like that
last week his wife was driving one of his trucks, hit a spot of black ice and flipped it
guess what happened to the tools?

Yes they are all tucked away but in a rollover anything can happen. But they should not move in a frontal collision. I always keep that in mind as I used to police towing and seen a lot of stuff.

Thanks. I dropped by Menards today, and they still had some of these. 3 bags were gone.

https://www.menards.com/main/tools/...o-3-piece/22015-vp/p-1493360383804-c-9186.htm

1mn-22015-vp-jpg.jpg

hope you keep it somewhat tucked away
a buddy of mine is a general contractor and he uses his vehicles like that
last week his wife was driving one of his trucks, hit a spot of black ice and flipped it
guess what happened to the tools?
Crap, my single cab ram is a tool box on wheels, behind the seat, there is a plastic box crafstman set of sockets, jumper cables, a soft bag of rachet staps, battery powerd impact with another set of sockets, lead for the winch cable, and about everyting else I have forgot about there.
My duster just has a simple small plastic tool box, with an open end set from about 1/4 to 3/4" a cresent wrench, a + and - screwdriver and set of vice grips, if that cant get me home AAA will, or I will get a ride and pick up my ram and car trailer.

-
Back