Whats everyones preference on u joints?

-
Once Summit inspects the part and deems it was installed, even with zero miles, they call it used and will not issue a refund. BTDT

You couldnt even tell they were installed. Even so they arent as advertised. All i have to say is they didnt fit correctly. Wiped them clean and sealed them back up in the original bags. Ive had a few choice words with a holley rep about them using lakewoods name to rebrand generic parts that you can buy for half the price. Ive spent enough money with summit they usually dont give me a hassle

You couldnt even tell they were installed. Even so they arent as advertised. All i have to say is they didnt fit correctly. Wiped them clean and sealed them back up in the original bags. Ive had a few choice words with a holley rep about them using lakewoods name to rebrand generic parts that you can buy for half the price. Ive spent enough money with summit they usually dont give me a hassle

Oooooooo kay then. Good luck with the return. Hope you get the refund.

how are they going to know they were installed? They are in the oil coated plastic bag They came in plus they were sealed up. I already contacted summit and told them they were the wrong u joints. No mention of installing them

5EAC44AA-7A29-4D8F-8CCB-AFF3A676BECE.jpeg

Like i said, never get a hassle

I used Spicer on my car. I have had about 4 moog fail in my 4x4 (front joint) I switched to Spicer and so far so good.

-
Back