whats it worth (70 swinger)

-

74demon

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals I have a question I have the chance to buy a 70 swinger slant 6 car runs but missing front clip and needs rear 1/4 skins and patch driver floor and will need some interior attention just wanted to know what you might think is fair price other then the front clip all is there and in good condition no photos sorry has a vinyl roof as well but the sun defiantly put a beating on it and will need be replaced good frame rails

im pretty sure its not a 8 3/4 looks like might be little fellow car ist well equipped its manual steering brakes and pump on floor for washers lol

im going to go tomorrow to take some photos of it my plan is to use all parts I have left over from other builds to put together decent car might even take stuff off my car for sale to try get it to move a little faster

im going to go tomorrow to take some photos of it my plan is to use all parts I have left over from other builds to put together decent car might even take stuff off my car for sale to try get it to move a little faster

Question.. Why don't you finish the car you have now

I get asked that a lot what it comes down to not a fan of the body style its cool and all but if I have to pick going to be swinger style when it comes to a body

I have set of fiberglass fenders off my car now I would need hood bumper grill

also I still have all front clip parts off my 74 sport I could put on it as well just would not look right I don't think with side markers

sounds like its a parts car, not a car to put your parts into

Too bad your not in my area.......... There's a rust free 70 Swinger rolling with 8.75 rear for sale on kijiji.ca for $2500.CAN
If I had the cash I would buy it back in a heart beat. I sold that car 1 year ago, its a mint Florida car

I'm going to get some photos today but I was just seeing what it's worth in its condition in case I was to buy it definitely don't want to over pay and I'm ok paying value

-
Back