What's it worth?Factory Mopar lock cylinder repair/rekey kit

-

440BelII

Reaction score
I didn't know where to put this post, so, mods, if I'm in the wrong place, sorry for that. I bought a parts lot and this was one of the items that came with.It's a factory Mopar lock cylinder repair or rekey kit. It comes with a lot of the little tumblers and it looks like pretty much everything to rekey your lock cylinders. I really don't have a use for it, so it's going up for sale. I don't know what a fair price to ask for it is, so input is welcome before I list it. And, if it's worth nothing, I'll just tuck it away in the tool box.

Attachments

• 000_0001.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 274
  • 000_0002.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 280
  • 000_0003.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 277
  • 000_0004.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 266
I'll double that, heck, I'll go $20 on it, that could come in real handy around here!! PM me if you really wanna sell it!! Geof

I'll do $30 plus shipping if an auction is what this is turning into!

It's not my intention to turn this into an auction. I was just wondering what something like this is worth. I thought maybe someone had sold one or seen one go for a certain price. I'm well aware of the"it's worth what someone will pay for it" .I have every intention of selling it as I don't have a use for it myself.

I can't quite make out the Mopar part number on the lid.

If you Google Mopar plus that part number, you might find others for sale. Also, if you go to eBay's Advanced Search, you can search Completed Listings to find what things actually sold for.

I say sell it to cosgig
that way he can come by and rekey my trunklid to match the rest of my car

That's a cool piece...I have one like that I made from old lock pieces.I think the box is worth 20 bucks!

My kit is homemade. A box of stuff marked lock cyl. parts. I collected used lock cylinders for their donor parts. Most recent use, Rekeyed glove box door lock cylinders for my red 67 notch and another for my vert project.
A locksmith might pay well for your kit if he still has calls for vintage lock services.
A member here who wishes to provide a helpful service to others could benefit from it too.

I'd like to buy this lock kit if it comes up, I could really use it!! And yes, I would come and do your car diymirage!!!

-
Back