Whats it worth? Nice 1975 Dodge D100

-

ESP47

Reaction score
I can't seem to price these things out online because it's so tough to find them in decent condition. This is a smog exempt 1975 with a rebuilt 318 (few thousand miles on it) with an auto trans. The truck is almost too nice to use as a driver but isn't a trailer queen either. The front and rear bumpers are near perfect. The interior is completely redone and has a tuff wheel. Bed is rhino lined. Body is straight with nice paint. BFG tires, cop wheels and redline dog dishes. Everything on this truck is nice and the guy who built it is a legit mechanic so the odds of anything being pieced together with duct tape and chewing gum is low.

I have an 06 F150 with 67k on it that I'd be willing to sell if I can get this truck for the right price. What do you guys think it's worth?

Attachments

• d100.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 512
There is a lot of sweet truck right there, hard to say in another area but mine, I see a $4.500 truck if it's all good, make that $4.000 becouse of no A/C. JMO

Back to $4.500 becouse of sports bumpers ..

There is a lot of sweet truck right there, hard to say in another area but mine, I see a $4.500 truck if it's all good, make that $4.000 becouse of no A/C. JMO

Back to $4.500 becouse of sports bumpers ..

You're right Mike, no AC in Sacramento would be a bit hot.

You guys think the value is that low? The truck is practically fully restored. I'd almost feel like it would be an insult to offer that low.

I'm not sure if it has AC or not. Didn't even think to look. Then again none of my Mopars have ever had AC out here either.

my point of view

Dodge trucks deserve way more respect than they receive, everyone is bound and determined that they are not worth anything ..

I disagree

http://www.cars-on-line.com/73779.html

76dodge73779-1.jpg

It's only worth what someone will pay. But you have to find that person, that has the cash and wants the truck. I see trucks all the time priced $10-$15k for a nice shortbed, but that doesn't mean they are selling for that price. A lot of dope smokers out there, you know. I think $6-7.5k is where you might be able to sell it at. You could not build one for that, but that is where it is at, in my opinion. Good Luck finding that person.

Nice Truck by the way!

Late 60's and 70's trucks are near the bottom of the market right now, unless they're resto-mod high end.

I see short bed step side v8 even 4 speeds for under 3K on local cl. All three brands.

The guy that did it, and had the work done, wil always believe it's worth more than any buyer. It's a beautiful truck, but I wouldn't start at $4500. I'd start at $3K, and see what he comes back with. It's not worth $8-10K. Not in CT, not anywhere, AC or not. There is a market, but it's not that rich.

You guys think the value is that low?

Look'n at a picture, that is all we have to see. I think it's worth 6k. If your think'n 8-10k, you can get a pretty nice daily driver 340 duster for that, or a 318 satellite hrdtp.

...........Up here that would bring 7-8 k easily, hell u cant even get a decent paint job for less than 10k............kim........

Whatever you are willing to pay is what it is worth.

You guys have it so good out there! You can't find a clean truck around here and if you do it's way overpriced,OR It's full of street sings and fiberglass!lol

Thanks for the feedback guys. There's no price on the sign. Just the number. I feel like I've seen it or heard about it for sale before for $10k but that seemed a little high to me. That link seems fairly accurate, maybe a little high on long beds. I'd say the truck is a 1.5 on that scale.

I'll call this weekend. I feel like 3-5k is a bit of an insult for a truck that's practically brand new in nearly every way. I'll start around 7k and see what happens.

It might be. But the middle of $3500 and 10 is substantially less than the middle of $7K and 10. If the guy's too wound up to know how to deal that's also not your concern. If you're for real and have cash, go see it in person, bring cash, and show it to him. My impression is he's gotten a dozen emails and calls from kickers. Show him you're real, and work him on the price. Worst that happens is you actually pay what he wants.

-
Back