What's the best way to remove ink from a vinyl seat.

-

MoparMuscleGuy

Still plays with cars.
Reaction score
I have a ink stain, looks like from a pen, on a section of my vinyl seat. What's the best way to remove it? MMG

In my old Lemans I had white vinyl interior.. Spay Nine was the ultimate saviour for cleaning the seats.. Then a conditioner to keep it soft....

Mr. Clean "Magic Eraser"?

He's right about the Spray Nine........ Made in NY........ The stuff is NOT your ordinary cleaner........

You should be able to gently work that ink OUT with a little of it on the tip of a paper towel.......

gojo hand cleaner might work too. I've got some stuff made just for ink removal from fabrics , etc.. Picked it up at Hobby Lobby. Amodex ink and stain remover.

Denatured alcohol on a cotton ball, squeeze the excess out of the cotton ball then blot the stain, if you rub, the stain will spread.

Thanks for the tips. I will try my best to get this ink out, it's on white vinyl too.:wack: I'll let you know how it turned out. MMG.

I'm getting ready to tackle this project. Just waiting to see as many opinions as I can by this Saturday. Thanks MMG

Lighter fluid (like for a zippo)...I had some paint on my leather seats and a 75+ year old hot rodder...no kidding SHE has 29 Chevy, 31 Buick, 51 Merc and more.....gave me this and it worked awesome.

-
Back