whats the difference....I dont know

-
the latest engine masters magazine had a 500 hp 383 build for a 1970 duster. Steve removed the 440 he had in it and put the 383 in with headers and was surprised at how much more room there was. went 12.0 first time out

The R in RB stands for raised.....as in raised (deck) block...because the deck (top of cylinders ) is angled, it is not only higher, but wider.

Make sense?

Bill, nobody was being rude. He was simply trying to let you know it would be a good thing to learn the difference. There are plenty of good books out there on the big block Chrysler engine. I love a good technical book. You should check around and find one you like. Maybe some of the guys here can recommend something. Bill, we all started somewhere. You can paint like a big dawg. I would be willing to bet very few of us here can. So you got one up on a lot of people here. Nobody can know everything.

.......I thought u were gonna get the B body 992 manifold..........I put lots of 383-400 blocks in with the C body 409 but the 440 is gonna make u pull ur hair out b4 u get that sucker fitting as good as u want.......kim.........

Bill, nobody was being rude. He was simply trying to let you know it would be a good thing to learn the difference. There are plenty of good books out there on the big block Chrysler engine. I love a good technical book. You should check around and find one you like. Maybe some of the guys here can recommend something. Bill, we all started somewhere. You can paint like a big dawg. I would be willing to bet very few of us here can. So you got one up on a lot of people here. Nobody can know everything.

I know I don't know a lot.

.......I thought u were gonna get the B body 992 manifold..........I put lots of 383-400 blocks in with the C body 409 but the 440 is gonna make u pull ur hair out b4 u get that sucker fitting as good as u want.......kim.........

what 992 are you talking about. what is the whole # kimmer. I was looking at # 2946729 manifold that looks like it wraps around the shaft. don't know yet.

I know I don't know a lot.

No, I didn't say that at all. You know different things. Stop bein bullheaded. Nobody said you didn't know a lot. If you look for a good big block book, you will learn a lot about them.

No, I didn't say that at all. You know different things. Stop bein bullheaded. Nobody said you didn't know a lot. If you look for a good big block book, you will learn a lot about them.

recommend one for me that I will learn a lot from. I know you didn't say I don't know a lot, I said that and I mean that. I need to know a lot more than I do. I was a chevy guy most of my life until I got the Duster.

recommend one for me that I will learn a lot from. I know you didn't say I don't know a lot, I said that and I mean that. I need to know a lot more than I do. I was a chevy guy most of my life until I got the Duster.

Here's you a dang good one, Bill. Andy F is a member here and a legend genius with Big Blocks.

Amazon product ASIN 1613250924

-
Back