Whats the going rate for SBP Rallyes???

-

jaak

Reaction score
What is the going rate for SBP 14" rallye wheels with center caps? Im talking about a "driver" set that needs paint, etc.

Jason

I have put a set together for 400.00 over the last year that was rims that need blasting and painting driver caps with scratches and rings with a few dings.

paid about $50 per rim, Got a deal on 2 caps for $50 for the pair and a set of generic trim rings for $25. Still need 2 more caps.

the correct 14" trim rings are brushed with a polished lip and are very hard to find in good shape. I have seen NOS ones for $600

I just found these four, 14" trim rings on Craigslist by a lady in Waco, Tx. She was selling off all her ex-boy friends stuff. I paid $30 for the set and while they have a few dings, they do not have the curb rash that all four of my sons old set had. The replacements are in the first photo. The old ones are the 2nd and 3rd photo. The same lady had a set of 1974 center caps for $30 as well but I didn't need them and didn't have the cash at the time. There are deals out there, I just got lucky, (for a change).

Rings new.jpg

Rings old.jpg

Rings old close up.jpg

-
Back