what's the point of total seal rings ?

-
Sorry I've been a little bored lately. Not too much work at work then nothing majorly broken on the car knock on wood so just a little test and tune tonight maybe get it out of my system.

I'm bored too since the car is done and it's over 100 here today.
Tomorrow there is a cruise set up at a little dump on the side of the road about 15 miles from here, but it supposed to be even hotter tomorrow and even hotter Sunday.
My car would be fine with it but not me, :D so it looks like I'm going to be bored all weekend except for a couple of hours in the morning and evening when I can get more done on the Son's bike.
It was running kind of crappy and he wanted me to spray it matte black, and fix a dent in the tank.

I'm bored too since the car is done and it's over 100 here today.
Tomorrow there is a cruise set up at a little dump on the side of the road about 15 miles from here, but it supposed to be even hotter tomorrow and even hotter Sunday.
My car would be fine with it but not me, :D so it looks like I'm going to be bored all weekend except for a couple of hours in the morning and evening when I can get more done on the Son's bike.
It was running kind of crappy and he wanted me to spray it matte black, and fix a dent in the tank.

If you are that bored, you can run over to the dudes house and change his converter.

If not, he'll spend the entire weekend looking for a can of trans fix.

Help a brother out.

Last edited:
About that pool table analogy, how much time do you think I might have? I'm 63 next week.I think I'm gonna miss that game a lot.I'm almost getting sad just thinking about it. I don't like being sad. Cheer me up. Tell me you guys are ancient.

If you are that bored, you can run over to the dudes house and change how converter.

If not, he'll spend the entire weekend looking for a can of trans fix.

Help a brother out.

You know, I probably would if he was within 100 miles or so just for a car to play with and something to do.

About that pool table analogy, how much time do you think I might have? I'm 63 next week.I think I'm gonna miss that game a lot.I'm almost getting sad just thinking about it. I don't like being sad. Cheer me up. Tell me you guys are ancient.

I just mentioned earlier that some of us remember when bolt heads were square instead of hex.
Wasn't talking about you ya know. :D
I just turned 60 last month, but I still ride dirt and street bikes with my kids and drive a classic daily that I get comments on everywhere I go from all ages, so I'm fine so far. :D
You should see the front of our house at any given time.
My 73 Dart, Wife's 72 Dart, Daughter drives an Avenger, and the Grand Daughter a Charger.
Then there's the Acura and the BMW325i vert, but they don't count because they aren't Dodges. LOL

Well I can only take that as a compliment and yes I believe Triple R is in his early fifties. Ironically I'm out here given everybody s*** this morning and getting compliments? lesson learned....

FB profile, seems he isn't that old to have been there beyond watching these cars drive by his school. Beware of the internet, people and things are not always who and what they seem to be...google search offers more info and with less attitude problem.

I wouldn't bother using total seals on anything that wasn't honed with a torque plate.

FB profile, seems he isn't that old to have been there beyond watching these cars drive by his school. Beware of the internet, people and things are not always who and what they seem to be...google search offers more info and with less attitude problem.

I wouldn't bother using total seals on anything that wasn't honed with a torque plate.

Everybody "that counts" here knows who I am and how long I have been in the business. Your opinion of me really doesn't matter.

lol you must be the new teacher lmao. I'm listening I have a lot to learn

Yipes so you joined Wednesday and you're already slamming on one of the most helpful people on this forum LOL. Well you're off to a good start if you looking for attention LOL. yeah just like you said you don't know what to kind of people on the internet. And as far as the total seals goes I already had the Machine Shop put them in two years ago and they seem to be working fine. I just was hoping to find out a little bit more about them. Again there what came with the stroker kit that I got and had no reason not to use them and was not deterred by my machine shop at all. Anyways thank you for your opinion and or experience on the Rings....

I went from file fit Speed Pro rings to a zero gap rings a few years ago and did not see any difference in performance.

-
Back