What's this stuff worth?

-

Riddler

Project EH-Body
Reaction score
I've started taking apart my car and I'm new the old mopars. Whatever money I get from selling items goes directly back into the car. So it's important to know what things are worth....maybe we can make a chart. :)

First up are what I've been told are 70-72 Duster bucket seats. They were orignally white buckets but have been dyed black.

DSC_0270.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

Next up is what I've been told is a Volora console/shifter and linkage.

DSC_0261.jpg

DSC_0265.jpg

Thank you in advance! I'll be sure to add to this post instead of making new ones.

Riddler

yep the console is aspen/volare. I don't know what it's worth but I have given them away before.

yep I wouldn't need the sifter or linkage though. $20?

That's probably a fair offer. Shipping will probably be $30 or better. I just shipped a rally dash bezel+related trim to Ohio, $25. That console is gonna need a big box to fit, the weight is next to nothing,though.

After taking a closer look at those buckets, they could also be Aspen/Volare pieces. They look similar to the ones in my 80, different pattern.

IMG_0954 (Medium).JPG

:clock:
That's probably a fair offer. Shipping will probably be $30 or better. I just shipped a rally dash bezel+related trim to Ohio, $25. That console is gonna need a big box to fit, the weight is next to nothing,though.

After taking a closer look at those buckets, they could also be Aspen/Volare pieces. They look similar to the ones in my 80, different pattern.

Yup they look the same as those seats you have. Even down to the holes for the seatbest retainers. Mine use to be white also but were dyed black. Ahh well, I'm guessing F-body seats aren't worth anything?

Riddler

they are worth a bit I bet they will be worth more as F bodies continue to grow in popularity.

I had a Dodge Aspen Super Coupe and the seats in it were very comfortable. Yea, like a fool I sold it for next to nothing. 1 of less than 400 something made.

-
Back