What's up guys/gals!

-
Hi Greg,I have a 76 Dart Sport too, with a 360/904 though 300+ HP. It used to be a /6 but it is not put back together. The engine bay is painted and all the body work is done. I have to put the engine in before it gets more paint and then back together. On the road this summer are the plans...........
Come chat with us when you have a chance!
great site to be at and growing very rapidly!
We WANT pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jean-Guy LeBlanc.........JG

Mine is an original 1976 360/727 floor shifted automatic bucket seat car(pretty rare/last of it's kind really). I didn't ever plan on getting rid of it so I made it how I wanted and changed it to a pistol grip four speed, 8 3/4 suregrip car, even though I miss the center console a bit. It's a lot of fun and I like the fact that you don't see many of these cars on the road unlike, Novas, Camaros, Mustangs/ Brand-X cars. I'm going to have it repainted hopefully in the spring back to it's original Red with a black up and over stripe, right now it's black primer(I kinda like it) as the years had taken it's toll on the black cherry paint. It has the go-wing spoiler and the dual snorkal scoop(which I added), tuff wheel and sport mirror. I have a pretty good selection of parts for these cars as I save everything nice I come across in the local yards, emblems interior trim,tailights, gas caps, radio delete plates, pully sets, 4 barrel throttle brackets and kickdown linkages. I think I almost have enough stuff left to start another one, but I have to wait until this one gets the paint, then I'll go crazy on a new one for my son(yes, he will do the work while I supervize) I want him to learn the way I did(hands on). If you ever need anything for your Dart Sport car, PM me and I'll try and help/locate a part if I can. I've got some pretty good connections.:-D

I think this might work for a pic.
lol, do you know how many people ask me what year nova my car is.and also they had the same year novabut the tail lights were different,and the best one was,DID YOU DESTROKE YOUR 350 FOR MORE RPM?) CUZ OFF THE 340 CALLOUTS:bootysha:

lol, do you know how many people ask me what year nova my car is.and also they had the same year novabut the tail lights were different,and the best one was,DID YOU DESTROKE YOUR 350 FOR MORE RPM?) CUZ OFF THE 340 CALLOUTS:bootysha:

:toothy10: Too funny man, I've been getting the Nova comment for 15 years and sometimes from people who were alive back when these cars were new, which is sad. BTW, 340> 350 anyday. Nice car!!!

Cool! Another Dart Sport, and from Oregon. Glad to have you here, hope you like our little corner of the world. Lots of good people and ideas here. We'll probably see you at the swap meets and shows. Ray

-
Back