What's up guys/gals!

-

DartSportGreg

The system has failed!
Reaction score
I'm new here and just wanted to say hi to everyone and I'm so glad I found an entire site dedicated to Mopar's unsung heros/ A-bodys. I live out here in Oregon and I've owned my first car which is a 1976 Dart Sport since I was 16(my God, has it been that long?). I love Mopars with all my heart , especially A-body Demons Dusters and Dart Sports. I hope to meet some new friends/connections on here and share my knowledge of these fine cars with other people here as well as gain knowledge from others as in life, you learn something new everyday.

Peace, Greg!:-D

What part of Oregon do you live in? I live in Oregon City and go to school in La Grande

Welcome aboard! I love Dusters too

12-5-07 024.jpg

Well Howdy Greg!!
Welcome to the best site going.
We have the best of the best tec's here,
and some good folks too.
You will fit in nicely sir.
Lets take a peek at your dart sport sir.

Welcome from another Oregonian. What part of Or. are you from, I am in the Eugene area. You will find this to be the best site for info or just friendly chat.

Greetings! You'll like it here, great people, lots of knowledge and a fun place to be! toolmanmike

Welcome Greg! You are in good company here, you got techs, rednecks, hemi lovers and lots of busted knuckles. All in all, we are good folks and glad to have you.:cheers:

Does this site host images? I have it saved to my documents from my email but when I posted the link it wanted my mail password? I'll figure something out if not.

You will want to upload the pics on a picture hosting site such as
www.photobucket.com
You can register first, then...
You can click (browse)which will take you to your picture folder, then click the pic you want, then (upload).
Once you upload a pic and it is put into the ablbum, you can right click the lowest url under the picture, (copy), and then paste the url on your reply post.

Hit Post reply, then under additional options hit the manage attachment button.

Hi Greg,I have a 76 Dart Sport too, with a 360/904 though 300+ HP. It used to be a /6 but it is not put back together. The engine bay is painted and all the body work is done. I have to put the engine in before it gets more paint and then back together. On the road this summer are the plans...........
Come chat with us when you have a chance!
great site to be at and growing very rapidly!
We WANT pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jean-Guy LeBlanc.........JG

Welcome aboard Greg! Hopefully you'll enjoy your visits here. We're all very easy going and everyone shares useful information. There have been a good amount of parts selling/swapping/scrounging amongst us all (myself included, thank you very much...) But if there's anything your going to have to do immediately, is post pictures. We all love pictures. No matter how over-the-top beautiful or "Oh my Gawd, that thing RUNS!?!" your car is. We're all there in one way, shape, or form.

And I hope ALL you new guys step up, start a thread, and post your cars.

Enjoy! 8)

-
Back