What's up with this brace?

-
They will fit with some headers. I had them on with the Hooker headers I use to run but I had to leave them off this go around cause I put TTI's on. Nowhere close to clearing. I've talked to numerous racers that don't run them and their making big power

Tracy I tried to buy yours last month til you told me that they wouldn't work with my TTIs. Then I bought a plastic tote full of 340 parts and these were laying in the bottom. Glad I didn't buy yours or I would have had two sets!

Thanks Brian! I'm going to doll these up and throw them on.
To close the loop on this discussion I am posting a picture of both style SB braces.
The picture shows both the right and left sides next to each other for comparison.
The flat black pieces are 74 and up while the shiney pieces are the earlier braces.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 95
man, I sure did a great job painting them

glad you got it figured out

(this might almost be worth a sticky)

Glad you could use them Al!

I was out in the garage tonight staring at my transmission laying there. I couldn't figure out what the two large bolts at the bottom of the bell were for? Also, my buddy was asking me about the threaded holes in my block that were vacant? Then this thread hit me. Doh!!

-
Back