Whats wrong with this picture?

-
It sure looks like a marlin, almost but not quite.

This one is a 65

100_2203.jpg

100_2204.jpg

100_2205.jpg

100_2206.jpg

100_2207.jpg

100_2208.jpg

100_2209.jpg

100_2212.jpg

I thought that whole car was for sale some time earlier this year

Another thanks to JR for the pics, I havent seen 1 of those in ages. As for the ebag pic, pretty interesting how they pulled the rear quarter chrome trim back about a foot to bend it down the back where the tail lights originally were.

Does the rear of the car on craigslist not look like the same as the rear of the 64/65 Darts????? I'm used to the Canadian stuff but I though that I had seen the tail lights before, just not on a Barracuda?

Maybe I fell off my bike too many times when I was little but I think that the Marlin has some of the coolest chrome/lines/style damn near ever. The front end is on the verge of ugly but the side and rear profile are just sweet.
I also think that the first gen Chargers were the best, I never really liked the "Duke style" Chargers that much.

Maybe I fell off my bike too many times when I was little but I think that the Marlin has some of the coolest chrome/lines/style damn near ever. The front end is on the verge of ugly but the side and rear profile are just sweet.
I also think that the first gen Chargers were the best, I never really liked the "Duke style" Chargers that much.

I am with you on the classic lines and int of the old and first gen charger.

I love the look and lines of the earlier (powder blue) Marlin posted here, the front end looks same as the old mid sixties Rambler, the red one I would guess is one of the last Marlins made, front end looks more like an Ambassador. Thanks for the Marlin pics guys, myself I like any car with the long back windows like these, and the old Cudas and Chargers, all cars that dared to be a little different.

I've see that car for sale before.. It is 64 Barracuda with a 63 Dart front end on it and 63 valiant tail lights, and if I remember right it has a Dart dash in it too.

-
Back