Whats your favorite phone App?

-
How about the FABO app, most important to real life....
Got it :coffee2: I used a flip phone , small and was handy and did the job if I needed to call some one, but everyone of my family members and most friends say = IT'S ABOUT TIME MIKE !! Welcome to the 2000th century :coffee2:

No cell service out here in the sticks....and I can live with out net access the once or twice a week I am away from home....I have had my phone since 09 or so....I think I have finally passed the 400 minute mark in usage...have not even seen the thing since a couple of weeks ago...

I love the pinball pro app i have on my android. I am not a gamer in the digital sense, i grew up on pinball and rudimentary video games in the arcades. Pin ball was always my favorite. This app has the sounds, and feel of a real pinball game right on my phone.

This is where I got it from, it is an android app.
http://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar/showthread.php?t=221076&highlight=fabo+app

Thanks to mwls73duster360, although I don't see him on here much.

Unfortunately Joey is removing FABO from that app -appsgeyser and has made some sort of deal with Topify which as stated above doesn't let you send or read PMs I am told , my phone has the -appsgeyser app and it works great so I don't know why he's taking us of of it , must be a money thing .I know it didn't cost him anything since a member created it and set it all up for free but what ever eh !

Unfortunately Joey is removing FABO from that app -appsgeyser and has made some sort of deal with Topify which as stated above doesn't let you send or read PMs I am told , my phone has the -appsgeyser app and it works great so I don't know why he's taking us of of it , must be a money thing .I know it didn't cost him anything since a member created it and set it all up for free but what ever eh !

Thanks for the heads up cannucky. The old app was working this morning, so I'll keep using until it's done.

-
Back