whats your gas prices?

-
Oh yeah. Gas is hella expensive in Europe. like $7-10 per gallon expensive.

In Milwaukee/Meno Falls Wi, gas is 3.99 unless you go to my secret gas station. Then it's 3.92 if you pay cash.

http://www.wisconsingasprices.com/Price_By_County.aspx This is what I use to find prices. Notice that WI, Ill, IN, and MI all have some of the highest gas prices in the country. >:(

$3.69 for 87 In Navarre Fl if you drive 20 minutes down the road to Fort walton Beach its 3.82 for the same gas. Weird.

$0.60/liter here... or about $2.25/gal for regular 95 Octane ...

and $0.90/liter or $3.38/gal for Super 97 Octane ... here in Malaysia :p

But most cars run fine on 95 though so 97s are for super rich bastards driving Porsche Cayenne and such...

MANNN... I love being in the 3rd world...

$2.25/gal! WOoohooo....

Jonesboro Arakasas $3.52 per gallon, on it's way down.

Chevron Fremont/Union City, CA.

$3.97 for 87.
$4.07 for 89.
$4.17 for 91.

AND I try to stay away from gas stations closer to the freeway which have higher prices.

Saw it at $3.47 yesterday in Winchester VA (about 80 miles west of DC)

4.19 two days ago,4.14 yesterday,4.04 today
same gas in tank all three days
they charge as much as they can get away with.
this is 87 octane

$3.93 today but I just heard that oil price jumped up today because the greedy rag heads at OPEC couldn't all decide on just how much they wanted tostick it to everyone, especially the USA so instead of agreeing to keep the price to around $80-$90 range for the future long term, they argued with Iran and Argentina and so oil went over $100.00 a barrel today. You can't eat sand so why don't we raise the price of a bushel of corn to $100.00 and tell them we'll drop the price on corn when they drop the price on oil! Oh I forgot...our government is looking out for everyone else but us!

-
Back