wheeeeel screw up

-

blmopar1

Reaction score
I bought a pair of 15x8.5-5on4 centerline auto drag satin rims from SUMMIT back in 1991 and opened up one of them just to see how they looked closed it back up and never put them on the car till now due to finally getting done with the car.The problem is I went to put them on the car to find out SUMMIT sent me a 15x8.5-4 on 4 rim.Now I'M STUCK WITH THE RIM. Is there any companys that plug and redrill them.Thanks

you might call summit and tell them your story might be supprised there severice guy was very good with a problem I had like yours it is just a toll free call a way should be worth it

I called them and told them what happened I even have the reciept but they said it's been to long.figured they might give me one 1/2 price but no luck. Yes I know it's been 18yrs.

Every place is hurting for cash too right now. A few years ago they might have did something but not today. Surprise they haven't went under yet either.

I called them and told them what happened I even have the reciept but they said it's been to long.figured they might give me one 1/2 price but no luck. Yes I know it's been 18yrs.

Call them again and politely ask for a manager......It has been an awfully long time ;) , but try again. You have nothing to lose, but your phone time......:cheers:

Call them again and politely ask for a manager......It has been an awfully long time ;) , but try again. You have nothing to lose, but your phone time......:cheers:

it is worth a try, if need be, keep going up the food chain. you never know:cheers::cheers::cheers:

You could always sell them and retreeve some old money!LOL 18 years is along time to have not checked them out on a car?

You could always sell them and retreeve some old money!LOL 18 years is along time to have not checked them out on a car?

They likely believe you order them for a different car back then and now have another ride. I be surprise if they do anything cause they be stuck with them..they can not resell them...the safety specs were not for these newer cars (I know they be fine but wheels are a safety DOT approved item)

-
Back