Wheel arch chrome list -65 Barracuda

-

AW-100

Reaction score
Bent the chrome list attached to the front fender wheel arch while I tried to manouver into my all too tiny winter storage. Luckily, the list took the heat and the fender is unharmed.

Now does the early Valiant (and maby the early Dart) have the same fender and chrome list as the early Barracuda? Could try to mend the old one, but I'd rather get a new.

Only the 65 Barracuda or Valiant Signet is correct, no other years or Dart will work. There is a special notch for the rocker molding.

What side?? I have an extra drivers side in nice condition!! PM if you're interested!! Geof

Only the 65 Barracuda or Valiant Signet is correct, no other years or Dart will work. There is a special notch for the rocker molding.
Oh, no... Just bought a complete set of 4 for a -66 Barracuda... :/ Ahh, I'll make it fit for now, think that'll be easier than to Fix mine.

null_zpsdd0bfc3f.jpg

This is a chrome list. :) Passenger side I banged, and as I live in Norway shipping will be expensive... :) Thanks though.

'66 Won't fit a '64-'65 Barracuda/Valiant. I believe the issues is the ends are different and will be modified. Maybe sell them and just buy a driver side piece for a '65. Interesting how you just caught enough of the trim to mangle it but didn't really damage the fender. Bet you couldn't do that again if tried a 1000 times....lol

Interesting how you just caught enough of the trim to mangle it but didn't really damage the fender. Bet you couldn't do that again if tried a 1000 times....lol
I know... Couldn't even replicate if I had someone directing me... The list was only deformed between two of the mounting screws, so even the mounting holes in the fender are intact...

Sure, I'm interested! Only problem is, I live in 9017 Tromso, Norway... If you pay for shipping from US I'll pay for shipping from Europe... I have all 4 lists, and will trade them for your 2. Can post pics over the weekend.

Do you remember how much and where you got the 66 Cuda fender chrome at? I'll be looking for a set of 4 soon. :D

Got my -66 here in Norway, way too expensive... :) Paid 130$ Plus shipping for the set of 4. Can sell those for 100$ plus shipping I guess. No rust or dents, but they need a shining.
null_zpsb6523271.jpg

Got my -66 here in Norway, way too expensive... :) Paid 130$ Plus shipping for the set of 4. Can sell those for 100$ plus shipping I guess. No rust or dents, but they need a shining.
null_zpsb6523271.jpg

I'll keep them in mind, thanks.

-
Back